Main | Midweek meetings for worship »
Sunday
Mar042018

150th Anniversary of Clevedon Meeting

Clevedon Meeting House opened its doors for the first time in July 1868. On Saturday, 14th July 2018 we celebrated our 150th Anniversary by having an Open Day. We welcomed about a hundred visitors. Friends from neighbouring Quaker Meetings, members of local churches, neighbours, members of the Civic Society and  others dropped in on a lovely sunny day. It was good to have the Quaker Service Memorial Trust exhibition on display and we some historical material of local interest. The history of Clevedon Meeting was compiled by Margaret and Tom Leimdorfer and published in a limited edition, available on the day. 

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend